Before/after learning how to repoint brick #rva #masonry #brick #historic #renovations #karnagecreations #contractor #construction #restoration #houses #mokarnage #mokarn
THIS BOOK, THOUGH. Highly Recommended for Appalachian studies minded folk.
A great essay from W.E.B. De Bois, another about Alcoa, TN, and a jolting reminder I have to keep digging deeper to get the full picture of Appalachian life.
Columbia University library system for the win.
@huckphinn found a picture of me and Ian out shootin at my folks’ place. I didnt think there was a picture of us together. Im so happy and grateful. #rva #rvamag @rvamag #anarchoredneck #anarchist #redneck #rip #guns
1. Who makes you happy, and brightens up your day?
2. Who brings out the best in you?
3. Who do you feel most accepted by?
4. Who would you trust your deepest secrets to?
5. Who challenges you to be all that you can be?
6. Who is truly happy when things go well for you?
7. Who is jealous or envious of you?
8. Who puts you down, or would love to see you fail?
9. Who takes all the time but you nothing back?
10. Who isn’t worth the investment of your time?
I was talking about how I could tie it one handed while driving. And then I thought about tying a bowline one handed. Why and when did I learn that you ask? In Boy Scouts is the answer when I was like 13 or 14. And what’s the point of being able to tie a bowline one handed? Well it’s a rescue…